Today I felt like I was at summer camp again. A pair of boy's boxers was left in the boys' bathroom and eventually made its way into the hallway. It's a little more disturbing in middle school than it is at summer camp.
Student: "You're cool, like the girl version of 50 Cent."
Student: "What gifts do you have for us today?"
Me: "I don't have any, I thought you guys were bringing me gifts today."
Student: "Ok, my gift to you is my face!"
Student: "Do I get anything for finishing?"
Me: "You mean finishing the work you were supposed to do?"
Student: "Yeah."
Me: "Umm...how about a high five?"
Student: "Ok!"
One student was saying the craziest, most ridiculous things.
Me: "You're killin' me!"
Student: "Oh are we playing movie trivia?! Don't tell me, I know this one...Daddy Day Care!"
This week we have testing. The state standardized test is in March, but this test is to predict how the school will score on the standardized test. A little ridiculous? I think so.
Someone came to the door, opened it, then closed it (they must have gone to the wrong room).
Student: "That was weird, no one is there."
Me: "Maybe it was a ghost."
Student: "Don't mess with me like that! I believe in that stuff and it freaks me out!"
No comments:
Post a Comment